If you are looking for an opportunity to be a contributing member of a highly collaborative team who encourages professional growth and consistently exceeds expectations of our clients, please submit your resume package and let’s explore the possibility.
RIM Architects is a well-established firm with offices in San Francisco, CA; Tustin, CA; Anchorage, AK; Honolulu, HI; and Hagatna, GU. We are focused on strategic growth as a multi-location firm. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people committed to project performance and professional growth. Our workplace provides opportunity, inclusion and challenge; and having fun while we work.
RIM ARCHITECTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Authorized to work legally in the United States without restrictions.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
• 2+ years post graduate progressive experience in the field of architecture
• LEED Accreditation a plus
• In process with ARE/IDP
• Positive attitude, dependability and willingness to work and grow in team environment
• Proven ability to work effectively in team environment
• Proactive listener
• Time efficient self-starter; enjoys fast paced project work
• Working knowledge of:
o Building systems, detailing and technology
o Applicable codes, regulations, and standards
o Design solution development
o Differing building types and project delivery methods
o Programming and planning methods
• Working experience with Revit and AutoCAD
• Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation techniques
• Utilizes appropriate communication techniques for positive collaboration
• Accountable for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work assigned
• Coordinates design details with production team; participates in document production, specifications and construction administration as assigned
• May have responsibility for design refinement of aspects of project, including team leadership
• May develop technical solutions in support of design intent
• May have lead responsibility for work performed on smaller projects or particular aspects of larger projects under the direction of a licensed architect
• May support Project Designer or Project Manager on developing design concepts and solutions
Please limit attachments to 10 MB.Learn more