Project Manager/Project Architect
RIM is looking for an accomplished Project Manager/Project Architect to join our results oriented team at RIM’s downtown San Francisco office. This position requires experience consistently excelling at ensuring quality of deliverables while enjoying the process. The successful candidate will display a passion for mentoring and have proven inspirational leadership and team building skills.
RIM is a well-established firm with offices in California (San Francisco and Tustin), Alaska, Guam and Hawaii. We are focused on strategic growth as a multi-location firm. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people committed to project performance and professional growth. We zealously foster a workplace known for providing opportunity, inclusion and challenge; and having fun in the process.
RIM Architects, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
• Architectural License is preferred
• Authorized to work legally in the United States without restrictions
• 7+ years experience in similar position at a design firm
• LEED Accreditation a plus
• Experience working in Deltek a plus
• Demonstrated success as a project manager on commercial projects
• Proven effectiveness in team leadership, mentoring, delegating, collaborating, conflict resolution
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation techniques
• Experience in negotiation, contractual agreements and documentation
• Experience in developing project schedules
• Working knowledge in building systems, detailing, applicable codes, regulations, and standards
• Working knowledge of design solutions, programming and planning methods
• Proven track record of fostering positive client relationship and creating new relationships
• Direct project experience with AutoCAD and Revit
• Accountable for overall success of budget, schedule, and resources through the preparation, development and maintenance of a project work plan
• Organization and preparation of fee proposals and tracking scope
• Responsible for budget and schedule management during all phases of the project
• Provide client leadership and management as delegated by Managing Principal
• Facilitate effective internal and external communication with project team members
• Participates as appropriate in interviews for pursuit of new work
• Facilitate effective and collaborative project related meetings
• Utilize effective leadership skills to proactively inspire, mentor and coach less experienced staff
• Prepare contracts and agreements with consultants and owners
• Contribute to advancing the firm’s project management procedures and tools
Qualified candidates may submit their resume accompanied by a cover letter, work samples (not to exceed 10MB) and the *Voluntary Self Identification form to: email@example.com.
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|QUALIFICATIONS||Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Architecture|