Design Assistant, Level I/II
RIM Architects is looking for a Design Assistant to join our team at RIM’s downtown San Francisco office. The successful candidate should have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
RIM Architects is an established firm with offices in Alaska, California, Guam and Hawai`i. We are focused on our strategic plan for growth. Our workplace is known for providing opportunity, inclusion and challenge--while having fun in the process.
RIM Architects, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Authorized to work legally in the United States without restrictions
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
• 0-3 years post graduate experience in similar position at a design firm
• Positive attitude, dependability and desire to work and grow in team environment
• Proven ability to work effectively with diverse personalities
• Proactive listener
• Time efficient self-starter; enjoys fast paced project work
• Basic understanding of:
- Design solution development
- Building systems, detailing and technology
- Applicable codes, regulations, and standards
- Differing building types and project delivery methods
- Programming and planning methods
• Working experience with Revit and AutoCAD
• Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation techniques
• Utilizes appropriate communication techniques for positive collaboration
• Accountable for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work assigned
• Coordinates design details with production team; participates in document production, specifications and construction administration as assigned
• Responsibility for design refinement of specific aspects of project
• Develops technical solutions in support of design intent under the direction of a licensed architect
• Responsibility for work performed on smaller projects or specific aspects of larger projects under the direction of a licensed architect
• Supports Project Designer/Project Manager developing design concepts and solutions
Qualified candidates may submit a resume, cover letter, portfolio and the Voluntary Self Identification Form to: email@example.com. Please limit any attachments to 10 MB.
|Location||Downtown San Francisco, CA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|