Office 365 Solutions Implementer
The Office 365 Solutions Implementer is the point person for all Office365 support and projects. This includes leading RIM IT team (and, potentially, 3rd-party SharePoint consultants) in the analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of Office365 solutions, utilizing as much of the Office365 ecosystem as possible, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, and more. Examples of these business solutions may include enterprise content management, client-facing portals, custom business process workflows, and business intelligence dashboards.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions
• A minimum of 6 years applicable work experience;
• MCSA, MSCD, or Microsoft365 certifications highly preferred
• Expertise in Office 365 product suite implementations
• Experience coordinating a software development/customization process
• Experience analyzing and documenting business processes
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint products in enterprise contexts
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, questioning, teaching skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to clearly communicate in English – both written and oral
• Ability to present ideas with business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Highly dependable, self-motivated and directed
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
• Primary coordinator for all custom and non-custom Office365 business solutions. This includes working with all levels of business both verbally and in writing to determine business needs and how to address them within the Office365 ecosystem. It also includes managing 3rd-party consultants for implementing custom (and some non-custom, but potentially complex) Office365-based solutions.
• Oversee the complete implementation lifecycle for Office365 solutions, including analysis, specification, implementation, and testing.
• Provide expertise and support to business managers and other members of IT to determine how to best implement, support, and use Office365 solutions.
• Participate in Office365 infrastructure projects.
• Determine when Office365 is not the right solution for a business problem and communicate this effectively to CTO.
• Design and implement staff-wide training for both custom and non-custom Office365 business solutions.
• Incorporate ongoing research on emerging Office365 development tools and strategies into both short-term and long-term implementation approaches.
RIM Architects is a well-established firm with offices in San Francisco, CA; Tustin, CA; Anchorage, AK; Honolulu, HI; and Hagatna, GU. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people committed to project performance and professional growth. Our workplace provides opportunity, inclusion and challenge; and having fun while we work.
|Location||Anchorage or Tustin|