Project Administrative Assistant
RIM Architects is hiring a full-time Project Administrative Assistant. The primary role of this position is to provide a high-level of administrative support and coordination assistance for various projects, working closely with project architects and project managers. This position will also provide back up to the front desk and may assist with other administrative duties as needed.
RIM Architects is an established firm with offices in Alaska, California, Guam and Hawai`i. We are focused on our strategic plan for growth. Our workplace is known for providing opportunity, inclusion and challenge - while having fun in the process.
RIM Architects, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Authorized to work legally in the U.S without restrictions
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years general business/administrative office experience.
• Experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm highly preferred
• Ability to effectively take meeting notes and transcribe accurately
• Energetic and excellent interpersonal skills
• Maturity and trustworthiness to handle sensitive, confidential information and situations
• Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
• Proficient in Word and Excel, Outlook. (MS Project, Bluebeam Review and PowerPoint desired but not required)
• Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with all levels of individuals within RIM Architects and with sub-consultants and private sector.
• Excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Self-confidence, good judgment and initiative are critical
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Manages competing demands in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be flexible with change and unexpected events
• Punctuality, dependability, flexibility, self-motivation
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Coordinates and expedites the flow of work within RIM and Project Teams and/or between sub-consultant teams and developers according to production schedule requirements with a specific instruction set for information management
• Contract fee organization, reviewing and distributing information and schedules; conferring with supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work and cost accounting
• Attends meetings for note taking and timely and accurate transcription of notes
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining security requirements and protocols for RIM and consulting team
• Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests, and performing support functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, note taking and disseminating information
• Organizing, prioritizing and disseminating large volumes of information
• Meeting planning and travel coordination
• Provides back up to front desk and may assist with other administrative duties