Senior Project Architect: Construction Administration
INTRIGUING OPPORTUNITY to EXPLORE providing Construction Administration services for a high-profile hospitality project on Kona, HI. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with construction administration on large projects, hospitality experience highly preferred, and be highly motivated, proactive, and collaborative. Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail a must. The ability to work on-site on Kona, HI is required. Housing is provided through project duration.
RIM Architects is a well-established firm with offices in Honolulu, HI, San Francisco, CA, Tustin, CA, Anchorage, AK, and Hagatna, GU. We are focused on strategic growth as a multi-location firm. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people committed to project performance and professional growth. Our work is varied in type and scale. Our workplace provides opportunity, collaboration, and challenge; and having fun while we work.
RIM Architects, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Ability to work legally in the United States without restrictions
• 10+ years’ experience as a licensed architect with progressive experience in an architectural practice, specifically in Construction Administration
• Licensed in the State of Hawaii preferred; LEED credential(s) preferred
• Ability to work onsite at Kona, HI construction site for the next approx. 14 months
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success as a lead project architect in construction administration on large commercial projects, hospitality highly preferred
• Excellent capability in all aspects of CA process, beginning to end, including: submittal review, RFI research & responses, field visits and associated reports, change request reviews, issuing ASI’s, sketches, developing punch lists
• Extensive knowledge in building systems, detailing, local and state codes, regs, and standards
• Proven ability to foster and proactively maintain positive client and peer relationships
• Proven effectiveness leading, mentoring and collaborating with multiple team members
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Expertise in documentation, negotiation, and contractual agreements
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit preferred
• Responsible for stellar performance on all aspects of Construction Administration, beginning to end
• Ensure timely response and effective proactive communication with client, project manager, consultants, and technical staff
• Contribute to advancing the firm’s quality assurance/quality control procedures and tools
|Office location||Honolulu, HI|
|location of work||Kona, HI|