IT 365 Administrator
The Microsoft 365 (MS 365) Solutions Implementer is the point person for all MS 365 support and projects. This includes leading RIM IT team (and, potentially, 3rd-party SharePoint consultants) in the analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of MS 365 solutions, utilizing as much of the MS 365 ecosystem as possible, including SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Flow, PowerApps, and more. Examples of these business solutions may include enterprise content management, client-facing portals, custom business process workflows, and business intelligence dashboards.
RIM Architects is a well-established firm with offices in San Francisco, CA; Tustin, CA; Anchorage, AK; Honolulu, HI; and Hagatna, GU. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people, in every department, committed to superior performance and professional growth. We like to have fun while we work, contribute to our communities, and nurture a workplace providing opportunity, inclusion, and challenge.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions
• A minimum of 6 years applicable work experience
• Expertise in MS 365 product suite implementations
• Experience coordinating a software development/customization process
• Experience analyzing and documenting business processes
• Significant experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint products in enterprise contexts
• Experience using Flow and Power Automate technologies
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, questioning, teaching skills
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to clearly communicate in English – both written and oral
• Ability to present ideas with business-friendly and user-friendly language
• Highly dependable, self-motivated and directed
• Keen attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
• Primary coordinator for all custom and non-custom MS 365 business solutions. This includes working with all levels of business both verbally and in writing to determine business needs and how to address them within the MS 365 ecosystem. It also includes managing 3rd-party consultants for implementing custom (and some non-custom, but potentially complex) MS 365-based solutions.
• Oversee the complete implementation life-cycle for MS 365 solutions, including analysis, specification, implementation, and testing.
• Provide expertise and support to business managers and other members of IT to determine how to best implement, support, and use MS 365 solutions.
• Participate in MS 365 infrastructure projects.
• Determine when MS 365 is not the right solution for a business problem and communicate this effectively to CTO.
• Design and implement staff-wide training for both custom and non-custom MS 365 business solutions.
• Incorporate ongoing research on emerging MS 365 development tools and strategies into both short-term and long-term implementation approaches.
This Job Description is not intended to provide detailed description of the multitude of tasks that may be assigned. Its purpose is to give the employee a general sense of expectations and responsibilities of this position.
RIM ARCHITECTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
|Location||Alaska or will consider remote|