Administrative and Project Assistant - Hawaii
RIM Architects is hiring immediately a full-time Administrative Assistant. The primary role of this position is to provide experienced, highly detailed administrative support and coordination assistance for project teams, working closely with project architects, project managers, and the managing principal. This position will also manage the front desk and will assist with other administrative duties as needed.
RIM has five offices strategically located in Hawaii, San Francisco and Tustin, California; Guam; and Alaska. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people, in every department, committed to superior performance and professional growth. We like to have fun while we work, contribute to our communities, and nurture a workplace providing opportunity, inclusion, and challenge.
RIM ARCHITECTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years general business/administrative office experience
• Exude sunny disposition as the face of the company to greet guests and employees
• Communicate professionally (written and verbal) with all levels of individuals within RIM, including sub-consultants and clients.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. Working knowledge of OneNote or Google Doc (MS Project, Bluebeam Review and PowerPoint desired but not required)
• Excellent business writing, editing and proof-reading skills
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Effectively plans and prioritizes work assignments, using time efficiently
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Ability to be flexible and remain poised with change and unexpected events
• Maturity and trustworthiness to handle sensitive, confidential information and situations
• Punctuality and dependability
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm highly preferred
• Authorized to work legally in U.S. without restrictions
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage Outlook calendars, ZOOM invitations, and reserve rooms for meetings
• Coordinate travel itineraries when required
• Support project management efforts during construction administration including tracking Requests For Information (RFI) logs, preparing transmittals, and logging receipt and transmission of submittals of drawing sets, product data and samples
• Support Managing Principal, Project Architects, and project teams as required.
• Manage company-related Social Media content on various platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Provide support for marketing department in generating project proposals
• Maintain the overall professional appearance and cleanliness of the office
• Assist in implementing enhanced cleaning requirements from COVID protocols; enforce office policy to maintain social distancing in common areas
• Manage inventory and procurement of office supplies
• Act as liaison for HR manager, disseminating and collecting forms as required
• Send and receive mail and packages between clients, consultants, and vendors
• Answer phones, welcome guests, and issue parking validations
• Provide support to project team in editing, assembling, and printing Basis of Design
• Prepare consultant agreements with input from PM’s using standard AIA forms
• Attend meetings, take accurate notes, and distribute to team in a timely manner
• Ability to learn to format and edit specifications
• Organize contract fee, review and distribute information and schedules; confer with supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compile reports on progress of work and cost accounting
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining security requirements and protocols for RIM and consulting team
*Please limit any attachments to 10 MB.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. It does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
|Contact||Linda Joaquin [email protected]|