Project Designer/Architect, Level IV - San Francisco
RIM Architects is hiring a Project Designer/Architect, Level IV to join our highly collaborative and growing team at RIM’s San Francisco, CA office. If you meet the qualifications below, have a passion for the profession of architecture and desire to be a collaborative, creative member of a team who consistently exceeds expectations of our clients, we look forward to reviewing your resume package.
RIM has five offices strategically located in San Francisco and Tustin, California; Alaska; Guam; and Hawaii. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people, in every department, committed to superior performance and professional growth. We like to have fun while we work, contribute to our communities, and nurture a workplace providing opportunity, inclusion, and challenge.
• Authorized to work legally in the United States without restrictions.
• Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
• 5+ years post graduate progressive experience in the field of architecture
• LEED Accreditation a plus
• Near completion with ARE/IDP or licensed architect
• Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
• Working knowledge with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Positive attitude, dependability and willingness to work and grow in team environment
• Time efficient self-starter; enjoys fast-paced project work
• Working knowledge of:
o Building systems, detailing and technology
o Applicable codes, regulations, and standards
o Design solution development
o Differing building types and project delivery methods
o Programming and planning methods
• Effective verbal and written communication and presentation techniques
• Coordinates design details with production team; participates in document production, specifications and construction administration as assigned
• Responsibility for design refinement of aspects of project, including team leadership
• Develops technical solutions in support of design intent
• Lead responsibility for work performed on smaller projects or particular aspects of larger projects under the direction of a licensed architect
• Supports Project Manager on developing design concepts and solutions
• Utilizes appropriate communication techniques for positive collaboration
• Accountable for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of work assigned
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. It does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
|location||Downtown San Francisco, CA|
|CONTACT||Mick Zelski [email protected]|