RIM Architects is hiring a full-time Administrative Assistant. The primary role of this position is to provide experienced, highly detailed administrative support and coordination assistance for various project teams, working closely with project architects and project managers. This position will also provide back up to the front desk and will assist with other administrative duties as needed.
RIM has five offices strategically located in Hawaii, San Francisco and Tustin, California; Guam; and Alaska. Our ability to deliver excellent design starts with excellent people, in every department, committed to superior performance and professional growth. We like to have fun while we work, contribute to our communities, and nurture a workplace providing opportunity, inclusion, and challenge.
• Authorized to work legally in the U.S.A. without restrictions
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years general business/administrative office experience.
• Experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm highly preferred
• Ability to professionally communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with all levels of individuals within RIM Architects and with sub-consultants and clients.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook. (MS Project, Bluebeam Review and PowerPoint desired but not required)
• Excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Highly- detailed and prioritizes and effectively plans work assignments, using time efficiently
• Confidently manages competing demands in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be flexible and remain poised with change and unexpected events
• Good judgment, and initiative are critical
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
• Specification formatting experience preferred
• Ability to take and transcribe accurate meeting notes
• Working knowledge of OneNote or Google Docs
• Maturity and trustworthiness to handle sensitive, confidential information and situations
• Excellent organizational skills
• Punctuality and dependability
• Professional appearance and conduct
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provides administrative support by preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, conducting research, preparing statistical reports and presentations, handling information requests
• Attends meetings for note taking and timely and accurate transcription and distribution of notes
• Organizing, prioritizing and disseminating large volumes of information
• Travel coordination
• Coordinates and expedites the flow of work within RIM and project teams and/or between sub-consultant teams and developers according to production schedule requirements with a specific instruction set for information management
• Contract fee organization, reviewing and distributing information and schedules; conferring with supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work and cost accounting
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining security requirements and protocols for RIM and consulting team
• Provides back up to front desk and may assist with other administrative duties as determined
*Please limit any attachments to 10 MB.
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. It does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the employer.Learn more
|Contact||Linda Joaquin [email protected]|